Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Renegade craft fair

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my booth at Renegade craft fair in Brooklyn this weekend!  It was really valuable and affirming to get feedback from so many different types of people, and it has given me guidance with how to move five8ths forward.  I'm sure five8ths will be back in Brooklyn again soon!

I am delighted to announce that five8ths was chosen for Brooklyn Magazine's feature on the 10 best booths at the fair!

The spring/summer designs that made their debut at the fair are now featured on the five8ths website and available on etsy
Day 1
Booth set-up

Hang tags

My booth partner, Melissa of Nikkuu design

A custom client, trying on a Colored Pencil shirt for size
The view of the East River and Manhattan from our booth

Day 2

It was a short walk from the booth to the river 

No comments:

Post a Comment